Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Skorne are the Jack Bauer of Hordes

So maybe they're not the Jack Bauer of Hordes, but they sure are into torture. I'm starting to learn this as I try to assemble my models.

Currently I'm working on the warpack which contains Morghoul, a Titan Gladiator and two Cyclops Savages. Morghoul was easy. The Titan wasn't too bad but he did require a lot of gap filling. There was a gap about a quarter of an inch on his front torso that I had to fill and I had to sculpt some new ropes to hold up his gut armor.

The real torture are the Savages. Getting the arms lined up so they all fit correctly has proven to be a huge pain. I'm trying not to glue them onto the body since it would make painting hard, I'll probably end up having to pin all of the pieces together. I hate pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment